Thread: ED in CO, TN or NC

ED in CO, TN or NC

Hi. I am interested in travel nursing, but have yet to decide on a company to work with. My husband is a Radiology/CT tech and would be interested in finding a position as well at the same hospital. Therefore, I need any company that would be willing to work with us both. We would like to have the same hours and length of assignment.

I have 1 year and 8 months of cardiac surgical ICA experience, and have just completed the last 6 weeks of floating to the ED for RN shortage. I was wondering if there are any ED travel positions that would accept a nurse with my background and less than 2 years of RN experience?

Thank you for any help.
    Jen

Re: ED in CO, TN or NC

Hello Jen,

I would be more than happy to speak with you about all the positions we currently have available. We place husband and wife teams all the time and it will not be an issue. Please contact me so we can discuss specific dates and I can explain all the benefits our company has to offer.
    Kind Regards,
    Josh Turner
    Voyage RN
    Medical Staffing Consultant
    Phone: (877) 464-5013
    Fax: (877) 281-0295
    Josh@VoyageRN.com

Re: ED in CO, TN or NC

Jen,
    My company fills full time positions but I would be able to find you many opportunities in the ER in CO, TN or NC. I work with some large, well known facilities in NC and also in TN. I work with a great hospital in CO that would be very happy with someone of you experience in the ER. I place husband and wife teams all the time, and would be interested in talking to you about some full time positions I would have available if you decided to go that route.

Bryan Jewell
    Recruiter
    Martin, Fletcher and Associates
    bjewell@martinfletcher.com