Thread: Need help can't find work

Angry Need help can't find work

I am a first time traveler and need some advice. I need to be to be back to work no later than Aug 13, 2007. Many states take a long time to get licensure. I am not part of a contact state. I am familiar with all walk in states. I live in NY and am currently working with Travel nurse across america and Rn demand they are working very hard for me but it seems getting calls back from hospitals takes a bit. Also it seems that they don't have positions in areas I am interested in.

I will go to any of the walk in states and CA is an option. I will not have a car.
    Anyone that can give me any advice or input to my situation would be appreciated.

Don't want to get in to a desperate situation, but I need to get to work

Re: Need help can't find work

I took an assignment at UCSF in San Francisco as my first travel assignment. I did a walk through on license and I went without a car. The hospital is very traveler friendly and San Francisco is easy to get around in on buses and trains. Private email me and I will give you details.

I have hundreds of open positions that I need to fill ASAP. Please call me so we can discuss exactly what you need. I have excellent contacts at a variety of facilities and I will be able to get you a response quickly. I look forward to speaking with you.
    Kind Regards,
    Josh Turner
    Voyage RN
    Medical Staffing Consultant
    Phone: (877) 464-5013
    Fax: (877) 281-0295
    Josh@VoyageRN.com

Virtual has high paying positions in both CA and NY-depending on your specialty you will not make less than $40 per hour, in addition we pay for your housing and transportation. We also offer a flex comp plan so that you can build your own package. We can offer you 36 or 48 hrs in either state.

Contact our Director of Recruiting, Kent Scott at 866-761-6091. Both needs in CA and NY are hot, and pay well. Our website is Virtual Healthcare Staffing, Inc.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Lesley

Hi! I am not a travel nurse yet but looking to become one. I am married and have 4 daughter's but only one at home. I am scared that I will have a rough time not knowing anyone. We've talked as a family and everyone is ok with me traveling but I have no idea what agency to go with. How do people treat you (the staff nurses)? Is the pay eally what they say it is? Thanks for your reply in advance.
    Big Mama G
    cag66@centurytel.net[/email][/EMAIL]