Thread: I'm Krista <----Nursing student wannabe here!

I\'m Krista <----Nursing student wannabe here!

Hey there!
    This board is great! Nursing has been a dream for about 10 years or so. I'll be 33 next month, I stay at home with my 3 little ones (9, 5 and 2). I have all of my pre-req's, applied to nursing school three years ago and got accepted....whhoooops....along came baby #3. He's now 2 and the time is drawing near for me to start, I think about becoming a nurse daily. I read books, I watch shows, I surf the net...I'm super excited to begin the next stage of my life!! I'm hoping to start in August, wish me luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: I\'m Krista <----Nursing student wannabe here!

Hey Krista, I'm working on my pre-requisites now. I have 3 down,,working on 3 and 5 more to go, and will be applying in Feb. I'm 53, so this school thing is very new to me. But I know the rewards are gonna be worth it. And if I'm lucky, I will be in the next ADN classs next August as well. Good luck, but I know neither of us will need it. The enthusiasm will carry us through. Have a great day and stay safe.. Jerry

Re: I\'m Krista <----Nursing student wannabe here!

Oh YEA!!!!! You sound great! We need nurses with your level of compassion and passion about nursing. Let me know if I can help!
    "As you climb the ladder of success; reach back and pull the guy behind you along" That is what I like to do, not that I am successful I've just been doing it a long time.