Thread: LiquidAgents/RNVIP.com

LiquidAgents/RNVIP.com

Hey all - just wanted to share a great website for those who are interested in learning more about travel nursing companies! You submit one 'application' (basically just a contact form and skills checklist) and within minutes literally, there are recruiters calling and e-mailing you from 30-40 different companies!

I've spoken with atleast 15 recruiters today and some weren't willing to work around my needs, but the one company who did really impress me was LiquidAgents Healthcare!
    Does anyone know about them or have you had any dealings with them?? Would always love to know someone elses experiences before I commit with any company!

Thanks!

Lisa

Re: LiquidAgents/RNVIP.com

I am with liquid agents now and so far they have done everything they have said. They haven't kept in touch as much as I like, but maybe I got used to a recruiter who called every Friday, just to see how things were going. I am 6 weeks out from a new contract and have started looking, but I seem to be looking harder than they are. However, they did get my extension through the holidays in one day, about 4 hours! I am going to try to stay with them.