Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Schweet

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Schweet

And.....? Not overwhelmed, are you? I doubt it. Think of it as the first step on your journey, my friend. As you continue on, you will see how everything ties into everything else.

'Cat'

Well almost a week into it and everything is going great. Now after all the anticipation of waiting for it to get under way I now find I am anticipating graduating. I can't wait to get on the floor and start putting what i am learning into practice and also sucking all the knowledge out of the brains of all the other CNA's and RN's on the floor.

Well here is another update.

We finished the course today and start the second portion on the 3rd. But due to a snafu with the school my background check is held up which if it does not come in time I will not be able to attend the course on the third. If that happens I will not be able to attend until the next class which will be held in November. But due to financial and personal concerns that is at this time out of the question and will have to put off finishing indefinitely. I do have a job lined up in the event that I am unable to attend the class on the third but it involves extensive travel and will not allow for finishing. I am so happy and at the same time so bummed.

Thumbs up Re: Schweet

Well another update is in order. Everything is worked out and I start tomorrow. I now have a brand spankin new white (did I say white?) set of scrubs. So I am ready. Man this has been one hoop after the other to jump thru. But so far it has been worth it. I guess I am being tested to see if this is really what I want. I am still here and going forward so to all the doubters out there, You aint stoppin me now!!

Did you say WHITE? :eek: Guess what! You are now officially a dirt magnet. LOL!

Seriously, am glad things are working out in your favour.

I do believe an update is in order.

Well I have 3 days of CNA class left. We graduate on Friday. We are in the middle of our hands on week. The floor I am working on has a great caring and supportive staff. They help out us students by answering any questions we have. Our instructors are the best. Well I am kicking myself in the behind for not doing this sooner. To say I love it is an understatement. I am having so much fun working with the residents. I feel like I have come home. I know now that I will retire from the Nursing profession. My goal is to become an RN-BSN. I am just so amazed at how much I like what I am doing and know that progressing up the ranks of Nursing it will only get better. I will post more this Friday after we graduate.

Glad to hear that you are 'thisclose' to realizing part of your dreams!

Yes, there will be 'those kinda days', but.....I know you'll drop by and vent when needed.

'Cat'

Thumbs up Re: Schweet

Such enthusiasm! Your enthusiasm will grow even more as your career accomplishments grow as well.

Good luck to you.
    Mrs. ER Nurse
    www.tahoecabinrentals.com/lakeviewcabin/
    short term leases for travel nurses

Well I am now officially a Nursing Assistant. I am so happy. I can now start to do what I love. One more only a few more steps to go till I am an RN-BSN. The first of which is adding a C to the NA.

I'd like to congratulate you on finishing the course. Am proud of you!

'Cat'

PS...aren't we all 'certified' once in a while??? Lol!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast