I am coordinating a market research project about a new lancet product for point of care testing. We will be conducting an 8 member discussion panel, for nurses, in Boston on the evening of Tuesday, August 21.

Each focus group will last for 90 minutes and each participant will be paid $250 as a thank you for their time.

In order to qualify for this discussion group nurses must currently work in a hospital.

These groups will be filled on a first come basis and there are a few qualifiers as well. To assure diversity we can only schedule one nurse from each hospital. If you would like to participate in this project please call me. My direct line is (866)631-3105 or y ou may email me with your name, phone number, and hospital you work in.

This study is for market research purposes only and no sales attempt will be made now or in the future as a result of your participation. We are seeking your professional opinion only.

If you do not feel that this is suited for you. I would greatly appreciate it if you pass it along to the appropriate colleague.

Brandy Duvernet
Research Coordinator
AlphaBuzz, Inc.
(303) 355-6041
(866) 631-3105 (toll-free)
Brandy@alphabuzzgroup.com