Thread: Travel assignment in South Lake Tahoe, CA?

Lightbulb Travel assignment in South Lake Tahoe, CA?

My husband and I own a second home, a vacation rental in South Lake Tahoe. Our home is a 2 story 3 bdrm., 1 1/2 bath, fully furnished, right down to the completlely stocked kitchen and bath towels, plenty of blankets and bedding. It will sleep a maximum of 8 for vacationers but for a nurse traveling with family of 5 would be very comfortable there or 3 nurses to share (each their own room). We would like to make our home away from home accessable to travel nurses on 13 and 26 wk assignments. $1800 a month or $450 a week including all utilities: gas, phone (free long distance in US), electricity, trash, and water.

It is a beautiful home that we love very much and anticipate when my husband retires to make that our permanent retreat. Most travel nurses that I have come across and worked with, are very caring, hard working and committed individuals. That is the kind of people that we'd like to rent to and our home is the kind of home that a travel nurse would be most comfortable in:

Decorated very warmly with black bears decor (It's actual name is "Black Bear's Cabin"), our home away from home has been completely renovated including both bathrooms and the kitchen, new gas fireplace, and an awesome hot tub in the backyard on a deck, with brand new cedar fencing in the back yard.

From the frontyard, the lake is seen....clear blue water....A 2 min. walk to the lake brings you to Reagan Beach Park. A quiet walk on the beach after a stressfull shift is just what the doctor ordered! ( I wish I were there right now).

It is only a 10 min drive to Barton Memorial Hospital which has OB, Tele, Med Surge, and ER.....Of course there are those ortho clinics that work at the ski resorts. Heavenly Ski resort is just 10 min up the street. There is also another hospital on the north shore as well as hopsitals in Carson City and Reno. Grocery shopping, stores and schools are within 10-15 min. on Tahoe Blvd. If you would like to map quest the cabin, the address is 3140 Nevada Ave South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150.

If you are interested please email us at tsatton@bak.rr.com

Carl & Theresa Satton

rent a Lake Tahoe cabin rental in lake tahoe vacation cabin lodging rentals direct from the owner

Thumbs up Re: Travel assignment in South Lake Tahoe, CA?

Did I forget to mention that our vacation rental usually rents for $195.00 per night???? :rolleyes: Bring your family up there on your assignment and go sking or boating on your days off. $1800 per month is ONLY for travel nursing assignments. email me and I would be glad to send you pctures.

Theresa Satton, RN
    Mrs. Ernurse
    Tsatton@bak.rr.com
    www.tahoecabinrentals.com/lakeviewcabin/
    short term leases for travel nurses

Re: Travel assignment in South Lake Tahoe, CA?

This seems like a great deal. By looking at the pictures, it is easy to say that you take superb care of the cabin. I understand this is a dated post, but I figured I would comment nonetheless. I might have some work coming up in the next few months, so hopefully I can find something similar to this.

- Kim B.

Re: Travel assignment in South Lake Tahoe, CA?

Kim, have you ever taken an assignment out there? You will have to let me know how your assignment goes and where you ended up working. Also, when you take your assignment call me first and if I still own the home, I will give you a good deal on staying there during your assignment. I'd always rather rent to a fellow Nurse. The home still looks exactly the same. I love Lake Tahoe. In a couple of years after my husband retires, we plan on moving up there. I would like to know what the hospital envirement is like (warm and friendly? clicky? know what I mean)

Anyway, keep in touch.
    Theresa Satton
    www.tahoecabinrentals.com/lakeviewcabin/
    short term leases for travel nurses