Thread: Dialysis Travel

justatraveler

Dialysis Travel

Has anyone heard any scuttle-butt about Fresenius using only one vendor. American Mobile I believe.

Thanks for any info.

Re: Dialysis Travel

Yes Fresenius is only using American Mobile Nurses to go through all their travel RN contracts throughout the USA. So this means if you use any other travel RN agency besides American Mobile, then your bill rate is being shaved down by not just one agency, but by two agencies. Your current agency can't call the unit manager directly, they have to go through AMN now, so it has really slowed down the process dramatically for turn around time with interviewing and being placed. Three different postings I was submitted to my recruiter sent me incorrect information that AMN provided, false manager names and phone numbers, or people in the wrong department. The experience thusfar since the change over has been less than smooth. Personally, I am avoiding all Fresenius contracts. I hope this helps.

Red face Re: Dialysis Travel

Hi there,

I work at Foundation and for all of you that are worried about AMN being the only ones that have contracts for FMC, please let me give you the correct info about this. I can tell you that we have direct contracts, meaning we are not sub-contracting for another agency. Please call me so i can give you details 1-800-774-9251x118. Ana