Thread: getting ahead of the game

getting ahead of the game

I start LPN school in two weeks and was just wondering what material I should review to be ahead of the class when I start.

Re: getting ahead of the game

no matter what we tell you kid you will feal like your way in over your head.

So, just sit back and relax, youl get the gist of things.

As an after thaught, go over all your notes from anatomy, physiology, microbiology,chemistry, psychology, etc..... Then when you are done with the notes read all the textbooks from those classes, then start on your med/surg books............................................. ......................
    "BECAUSE I SAID SO" IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON.

I would say read your A&P book.. better knowledge of A&P will help you a lot.

I'm getting ready to end my first semester of LPN school and for the most part it has been everything I thought it would be, and was told it would be... stressful, fast paced, nervous breakdowns every time you turn around. I'm always feeling lost no matter how hard I study. BUT, if I had to give anyone advice from personal experiences, it would be this: If you are assigned different projects that aren't due until the end of the semester, do them ASAP. I'm running into that problem.. I waited too long and now I'm SUPER stressed. But thats ok, I expected it.

Good luck! And if this is something you really want to do, everything will be fine.

I would say that you need a maid and a cook and should you have children, a live in nanny,lol. No, it's not that bad, some days. Just get ready to be comsumed by studying studying studying