Thread: New Grads and Experienced RN's

New Grads and Experienced RN's

I am working with a hospital on the Texas border, about 2 hours away from San Antonio, looking for experienced and new grad RN's. My hospital is looking for nurses to work in MS, ER, ICU and Rehab, they have all shifts available. The hospital has a sign on bonus of $20,000 for day positions and $24,000 for night positions. The committment would be 2 years, and on top of the great sign on bonus you will get $4500 relocation assistance as well. If you are interested in learning more about this hospital please email or give me a call on the listed numbers below. Thank you

Bryan Jewell
    Martin, Fletcher
    www.martinfletcher.com
    bjewell@martinfletcher.com
    877-782-6030
    972-501-5830

justatraveler

Re: New Grads and Experienced RN's

Quote Originally Posted by BCJewell View Post
    I am working with a hospital on the Texas border, about 2 hours away from San Antonio, looking for experienced and new grad RN's. My hospital is looking for nurses to work in MS, ER, ICU and Rehab, they have all shifts available. The hospital has a sign on bonus of $20,000 for day positions and $24,000 for night positions. The committment would be 2 years, and on top of the great sign on bonus you will get $4500 relocation assistance as well. If you are interested in learning more about this hospital please email or give me a call on the listed numbers below. Thank you

Bryan Jewell
    Martin, Fletcher
    www.martinfletcher.com
    bjewell@martinfletcher.com
    877-782-6030
    972-501-5830
    What's the hourly?

the hourly rate for this hospital is dependent based on experience, and would be a full time nursing position

justatraveler

Quote Originally Posted by BCJewell View Post
    the hourly rate for this hospital is dependent based on experience, and would be a full time nursing position
    So you don't have a range you can throw out to us. I realized it's a full time job. What does that have to do with the hourly rate?

Hi there BCJewell ~~ so, what is the name of the town and the hospital? and exactly how close is it to the border? Are there any benefits such as medical/surgical/life insurance, etc? Does the $20 to $24 thousand sign on bonus apply to all areas you mentioned including rehab? Also, when you say full time, do you mean 40 hours/week, 36/week, or 32/week? What kind of shifts are we talking about? How many weekends off? is it 3 days on 4 days off or what? Thanks for the info.