Does anyone know of any good professional nursing author blogs? I’ve seen quite a few professional blogs, but not many specifically for authors. Maybe I’m just not looking in the right places.

I recently found Lippincott’s Author Blog (lippincott-authors). You can ask the authors questions about their writing, experience -- just about anything -- through the blog. The authors also provide some insight on the inspiration for their publications and their creative and editorial processes. I didn’t think they would be, but the authors are very responsive. You can remain anonymous or tell all about yourself. RSS feed is available for the blog, too. One of the entries is on Lippincott’s Textbook for Nursing Assistants by Pamela Carter. She discusses updates to the edition, special features, her writing process and a special note to instructors.
Also, in case anyone is interested, Lippincott appears to be having a sale right now: 10% off everything or 15% off if you register. (I opted to register. Only took a minute.)

Anyway, if anyone knows any other good, credible ones out there, please let me know.