Thread: Michigan

Michigan

Does anyone know a good travel company that has jobs in Michigan for labor and delivery? I am currently working with Travel Nurse Solutions and really like them but they are not offering me any jobs in Michigan. I am looking for one that offers housing, flight and rental car. Thanks in advance,
    Singer 7

Re: Michigan

Stay as far away from Health Provider's Choice as you can!! They set you up for your assignment and you NEVER hear from them again. None of the recruiters can give you any answers...they always have to "get back with you after they speak with Rose (the owner)" Which then leads to you following up on your own phone call over and over again. Also, if you are looking to travel in Michigan...I highly suggest to stay away from the DMC, especially Siani Grace. It's really unsafe nursing more times than not. I can not wait for when my assignment is over...will run and not turn back. Nurses have NO say in anything!! Finally, I am with a company called Trustaff...it is a smaller company but offers a lot and they are very consistent. I'm not sure what they have available here in Michigan because it's an Ohio based company, but it would be worth the time to check into them!! Independent Nursing Services is in Michigan and I hear they are very good. Hope all goes well for you!

Thanks, Erniemarie77,
    I have heard of Trustaff; they are a subsidiary of Fastaff I believe. I will check out INS. Is DMC, Detroit Metro?

DMC stands for Detroit Medical Center (DMC). I'm at Siani Grace and it is a hell hole!! The DMC has about eight or nine hospitals. I've heard Siani Grace is the worst...not sure though. After this experience I wouldn't trust any of the hospitals associated with the DMC. They DUMP on their agency nurses and if it weren't for the agency nurses the hospital would be shut down...that's how little staff they have. If you want to work a ton it's the place to be...I guess?? You could pick up EVERYDAY if you wanted.

Trustaff is not part of Fastaff...they are two different companies...no association with each other.
    Hope all goes well!