Hello! I am Brian from the Philippines. Hope you can help me with my situation. There is an agency here that helps us Filipino Nurses to go to the Australia. They told us steps on how to get their, which is in fact guided by them. Firstly, we submit all our requirements to the Agency and they will be the one to pass it to the nursing council. These documents contain our Degree, Transcript of Record, Date of Birth, Passport, PRC Verification, IELTS, (No needed Working Experience in the requirements). After submission, we will wait 8 to 10 weeks for the processing time and proceed to the next step which the Agency called it as PART A test. This PART A test is conducted in Manila Philippines, which compose 4 different modules specifically, 2 Medical Surgical examination, 1 Ethical Issues and 1 Cultural beliefs in Australia. It would take 2 more weeks for us to know the result of our examination. After we pass, then we now move to Student VISA application that will consume 1 to 2 weeks to prepare and finalise it. The agency will now process the documents in accordance with the specified government office, and will take 7 to 13 weeks, then the VISA is issued. When our Student VISA is now ready, the agency will send us to Australia and take the PART B examination or "FAST TRACK assessment examination". This Fast Track Assessment examination is a hand on exam, that is an alternative option that eliminates necessary study in Australia that would help us reduces the cost of our registration process. This statement is according to the AGENCY. Moreover, after passing the "FAST TRACK assessment examination", they will submit it to the Nursing Council then we will now become an legible Registered Nurse in Australia.

I would just like to know from you guys if these steps that are claimed by the Agency is a possible remedy for us to go to the Australia noting you have no working experience yet prior to the said steps. Please help me guys so that I will know if this thing is a bluff or not and then after which, start my stepping stone in my way to Australia. By the way the total payment all in all that I will pay in the Agency including the Assessment fees, PART A and B test, Air fare one way to Australia, 1 to 2 days preparation for PART B competency module, Accomodation for 4 weeks stay including the food to complete our PART B and Registraion, Study Material for PART A and B exam is 7,000 australian dollars. Hope to hear from you soon fellow nurses. Thank you very much for your time.