Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ask A Nurse

Re: ASK A NURSE

Has anyone Google'd "Ask a Nurse"? There are 70,300 hits. So did those people from McKesson visit all 70,000+ sites and give them the cease and desist schpiel? Man do they have a lot of free time on their hands!

Anonymous

hi my name is bosslady and I am going to take a test for CNA state boards.I need help really bad!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Old, old thread, but I bust a gut laughing every time I read it.

Re: Ask A Nurse

Do you have to renew RN/LPN LICENSE ? What if you move to another state do you have to transfer them thanks?

You have to renew in each state you hold a license prior to the expiration date. If you move to a different state, you do not transfer a license, you must apply for a license by reciprocity (instead of by examination). Meaning, you fill out an application to that state's board, and fulfill all of the requirements for them to give you a license. This usually requires paying a fee and verifying that you have a current active license in the state in which you reside. Some states also require a background check prior to issuing a permanent license.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    hi my name is bosslady and I am going to take a test for CNA state boards.I need help really bad!
    I say so! You AND the multiple personalities..... LOL!

Cynthia 1
    After reading about your problem I registered with this site. I wanted to say several things to you. Hospitals do have the right to do drug testing randomly. They did follow proper procedure. However, that doesn't mean that you don't have rights as well. You should get the MD maybe to state that you had been on a medication for what problem. Then I would make sure that I had the original bottle that the med came in and let somone see the expiration date so that people know that you have not just been refilling bottle after bottle. Get anything that helps you. Statements about other conditions anything.
    OK the emotional part of this stinks its tough. Maybe its just a gentle push to find out what it is in life that you are really suited to do. Maybe its not this.
    If they find meds or drugs on board they will offer drug and alcohol rehab and probation with random tox screens thereafter.
    Be strong and remember you still have very marketable skills and there is a place for you that really wants and needs you.
    Good Luck.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345