Thread: Hello!

Cool Hello!

I've been coming here periodically and enjoy many of the threads. I just read one and my b/p peaked! I decided I needed to sign up so I can respond to some of these!

I'm an LPN, former EMT and have been in the field for a looooong time. I work pt now, and it is in my blood. I still have a passion for the profession and great concerns over the changes that have occured in the past years.

I also am a Patriot, my oldest son is a Naval Aviator, the F-18 is his aircraft and he is preparing to deploy in Mar. I applaud those in service and their loved ones and families.....my prayers are with them constantly. These people have my greatest respect and concern.:shades_smile:

I look forward to what I can learn here, as learning is something I thrive on.

Best Regards! Linda

Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello!

Welcome!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Welcome to the site, Levita! I am sure you have alot to share with us, and hope you drop by and post whenever you can. Looking forward to it.

'Cat'

Hello Linda [aka Levita],
    Welcome to the site! Thanks to your son for his military service as a Navy fighter pilot. I love the F-18. I was an aircraft electrician & com/nav tech on F-4 Phantoms in the USMC from 1980-1988. Then, came back into military service in 2003 as USAR Nurse Corps officer, and 2006 Regular Army. In fact, I deployed last March to Iraq. I redeploy [return home to my wife] this June.

Again, welcome!
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Hello Linda,

Welcome to the site. Browse around, think you'll find plenty to think about. This sites has been around for a long time, there are not too many topics we haven't touched on.

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.nursefriendly.com