Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nurses to perform medical record review Needed!!

Nurses to perform medical record review Needed!!

Looking for nurses to perform medical record review for HEDIS. Project is in Massachusetts. Need to have the ability to travel to provider offices. Excellent compensation including mileage.

Anyone interested please respond to this post. Thanks

Re: Nurses to perform medical record review Needed!!

Am able to do medical record reviews, fast, efficient. Would want to have medical records via internet or CD as I am raising children in schools in Oregon. I have approximately 15 years experience in O.R. nursing and 1 1/2 years experience in Legal Nurse Consulting. My LNC work has included handling 30+ patients' records simultaneously.

J. Leree Beenken, RN

I would like to review medical records. I have 13 years RN experience, computer experience and able to travel easily (I'm currently a traveler). Please contact me at naenae62@hotmail.com

Re: Nurses to perform medical record review Needed

Would like to do record reviews. Would need to do via CD, internet or mailed records. Have > 20 yrs. experience in nursing & have been a legal nurse consultant since 1999. Would be glad to send a resume. My e-mail is: cowgirlup@wyoming.com

Several of you say you have been legal nurse consultants for quite some time... would you mind going to the subsite for LNC and helping some of us with our questions and fears?? We'd love ya for it.
    Be well.

I am interested in doing medical record reviews. I could do them by mail, CD,etc. I live in Utah and have been a RN in labor and delivery for the last 12 years. I have been a LNC for about 1 1/2 years. Just give me a call.

PenniHaven
    pennihaven@msn.com

Cool Re: Nurses to perform medical record review Needed!!

If you still have any openings let me know, I live 20 minutes from massachusetts and am an rn

Hello- I am an RN in NY on long island and have done many many years of medical record review for HEDIS and QARR as well as legal consulting. I work in a small community hospital as the risk manager now and would love to supplement my salary by doing chart reviews on or off site- please contact me at:
    pprnmba@yahoo.com
    :houra:

Cool Re: Nurses to perform medical record review Needed!!

I will do medical record reviews for you in my home. I have 25+ years of experience as an ER nurse in a Level II trauma center as well as adult and peds air and land transport. I currently am still employed as an ER nurse and also am a CLNC. I can give you thorough reviews as I keep very current on med/law. I also have experience with Hedis reviews. Forward your records thru,mail-CD- or internet; we will work together.
    Contact me at RNKDM@AOL.COM OR KMILLS47@YAHOO.COM

I am interested in doing chart review from my home via the internet. I have been an RN for ten years with the last 2 1/2 years as a QA I, or Quality Assurance reviewing charts. I am familiar with SIMS, MIDAS, AS400, HPF.
    solomonssword1@sbcglobal.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast