Ten years active RN, primarily ER/ICU (with a strong preference for ER), with one year as staff supervisor (weekends/Baylor), and some Med/Surg, carried an ACLS certification while practicing. Nursing practice followed by eleven years as a full-time novelist, with twenty-plus novels published by Time-Warner, HarperCollins, and Baen.

Along with solid nursing skills, management training and experience, and an excellent practice record, I bring proven writing skills to the table, and would be capable of developing hospital teaching and promotional materials at any level. Skilled at HTML, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Word. Link to personal writing website (several hundred pages of material) available upon request. Demonstrated ability to initiate and follow through on extremely complex, difficult long-term projects, proven abitily to find creative solutions for complex problems, proven ability to finish what I start. I work well both in both team and self-starter roles, and I enjoy challenges.

License on hold but in good standing in North Carolina, will require refresher course as determined by state of employment, willing to relocate for the right position. Looking for full-time only, prefer supervision, ER, or assignment that would utilize my writing skills. Prefer southeast US, prefer small-town environment.