Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP

Re: HELP

Anonymous said:
    same boat
    are you a nurse? and what state are you in? there has to be something that can be done about this

Sounds like there is something else going on here. If you have a valid license, experience, and are flexible with scheduling, you should have no problem finding work.

The national nursing vacancy rate is approaching 12%. Jobs are a plenty out there.

Hospitals know the shortage is going to get bad, and are hiring as many nurses as they can, as soon as they can.

Are you sure you're telling us the whole story?

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.nursinga2z.com

yep sure am, like I have suspected that something is going on that I am not aware of. If a company is using my License they are not going to want me to be working elsewhere. I am just getting bits and pieces. "The nurses are ending up on the streets" this is a quote can't tell who stated it. " They are not going to want you working in another state" another quote. " They are going to kill you" another quote. Sounds very serious to me. What do you think?

nursinghumor said:
    Sounds like there is something else going on here. If you have a valid license, experience, and are flexible with scheduling, you should have no problem finding work.

The national nursing vacancy rate is approaching 12%. Jobs are a plenty out there.

Hospitals know the shortage is going to get bad, and are hiring as many nurses as they can, as soon as they can.

Are you sure you're telling us the whole story?

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.nursinga2z.com
    I am telling the story the best I can. Another problem is that my darling daughter when she was a teenager wrote to a guy in prison, sent him my picture and used my name and my address.

If you say so . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12