Thread: Looking for Decent Male Scrubs!

Looking for Decent Male Scrubs!

I was an active duty military LPN for 4 years, so I never had a choice in what I wore. I just got out, and snagged a job at Landstuhl, and realized... I've never had an option of what to wear. After about a week of searching the net I have come to realize, there are over 200 variations of "Female" or "Unisex" scrub. For us males, you've got about 2 options, colored or hawaiian print. Seeing this, I figured I would come to the experts!
    Where can I order some decent scrubs? Is there a place where I can custom design my own?

Thanks in advance,
    Boy Nurse
    Ex-91WM6

Re: Looking for Decent Male Scrubs!

if you are in to sports you can get your teams logo from most any scrub store or online

It's hard to find any sweet male scrubs. I've been looking for some Nintendo scrubs, I can't them anywhere.
    Guys are really limited when It comes to prints unless you wanna get sports or.... sports. I did buy a plain white pair that I plan to get tye dyed soon, so you can take my idea if you like tye dyed stuff.

I like the two tone ****ies scrubs and the UA brand scrubs.

I had a really bad experience with the AllHeart company. They never could get my order right. The customer service was really horrible. At the time they didnt have a contact number so all the correspondence was by email. From now on I want order from a company that does not have a 1800 number.

Member Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by jive shaman View Post
    It's hard to find any sweet male scrubs. I've been looking for some Nintendo scrubs, I can't them anywhere.
    Guys are really limited when It comes to prints unless you wanna get sports or.... sports. I did buy a plain white pair that I plan to get tye dyed soon, so you can take my idea if you like tye dyed stuff.
    I've seen video charcter scrubs at different nursing stores for years I don't know that they are Nintendo I think they are that cat looking thing not Mario (whichever game goes with what son has xbox now but just plays the baseball)

Quote Originally Posted by cassioo View Post
    I've seen video charcter scrubs at different nursing stores for years I don't know that they are Nintendo I think they are that cat looking thing not Mario (whichever game goes with what son has xbox now but just plays the baseball)
    Have had good luck w/ Animal Kingdom, and Sassy scrubs, both online. Usually solid color Landau pants w/ zip fly elastic waist as well as waist ties. w/ cargo pockets.front slash pockets and a wallet pocket. print tops.

Echo makes some good scrubs now.. http://www.eckoscrubs.com/ecko-unltd