Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

I'm new to Ultimate Nurse, mainly because I was searching the web for a study guide for the PBDS for new travel position. I noticed AmandaTraumaRN stating she had the guide. If you're out there, please respond! Anyone else have a guide for ER? The only ones available may be for MS or Critical Care. Thanks so much! Glad I found this site!
    AnnRnTraveler

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Greetings!

Welcome to the site, Anne! Glad to have you with us. Amanda will certainly be able to help you; she's the early morning person, and will get to you soon.

I hope you stop by often. Drop a line in the Daily Thread when you can!

'Cat'

Member Extraordinaire

Welcome! PM me with your e-mail address and I will be happy to send you a copy of the study guide. I only have s guide for the Med/Surg version, but I work ER, and this was the version of the test I had to take.
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Ex-Traveler Extraordinaire,
    Resident Trauma Queen

Thanks so much! My email is **e-mail removed**. Are you a traveler at the present time? Ever worked at any facilities in Eastern NC?
    Ann

Member Extraordinaire

I sent you a copy of the study guide. Yes, I am a traveler, but the only place in NC I have worked is in Salisbury, NC- in Western NC near Charlotte. Where are you taking an assignment? In New Bern?
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Ex-Traveler Extraordinaire,
    Resident Trauma Queen