Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions

Question TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions

Has anyone worked for or have any feed back on TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions? I have received a few emails from them but have not noticed there name on any of the major sites or forums (maybe I just have not seen it) :33:
    Thanks Ann

Re: TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions

I also have been contacted per phone from TNS and was wondering if anyone new anything about them. Thanks Donna

I've worked for them and it was a good experience. I would go with them again if they had the right job. They are a small company though and so don't have very many jobs to choose from. If you choose to go with them, Nicole is great recruiter and tell her Cheryl Sent you!:shades_smile:
    Thanks,
    Cheryl

Thanks for the info Cheryl. Still shopping around for some agencies that have things "TOGETHER". That seems to be a big problem with agencies and recruiters. What blows my mind is to get contacted for a travel assignment by 3 different people from the same company on the same day. This has even happened after I was already employed on assignment with the company! Makes you wonder!:confused:

Happens all the time. I get called from certain companies several times. Aureus is a bad one for that. They keep calling me and I don't have a clue who the recruiters are! But, I told them to stop calling me unless they changed their policy about health insurance. They don't offer it to you until 90 days of employment.
    Cheryl

I personally have not traveled with TNS but worked with a traveler in Phoneix, Arizona who had. She liked the company and had good things to say. My only concern is that I applied and was accepted. But then the Phoenix office closed, the nurse/office manager moved to Texas and went to work with corporate (this is what I was told). Never heard from the company again.

I have worked with TNS and had the worst experience ever. They don't have very many assignments and they are not a large company. They put me in the worst places to stay. One place they put me was robbed and they wouldn't move me to another location. I could call my recruiter and never get to talk to her, it was always her assistant. I'm with another company now and they are wonderful. My recruiter calls me every day, sometimes twice a day.

I did several assignments with TNS Their money was good and so were their benefits. They seem to have a lot of jobs where I wanted. However,,,my recruiter seemed to dislike me. Or so it seemed. I never heard from her unless she needed something. I felt like I was on the receiving end of her passive/agressiveness. For example: I was between assignments and staying at a friends house with no internet access. She knew I had to go to a public library to use the computer. I accepted an assignment and she emailed me the job details!!! E mailed. After a week of dealing with me. Then told me IF my drug screen came back by Monday, I would start the following day. But then got the results back earlier and again, emailed me to start on monday. I had a 4 hr drive to make and didn't know where to stay or where to go or who to report to. They were providing my housing and I didn't even know what hotel to go to or where the hospital was. Then after all this, argued with me. It turned out to be the worst assignment ever and I ultimately reported a physician to the Medical Board for abuse for screaming at the staff in front of patients for AN HOUR! An hour. Throwing the f-bomb, etc. An hour. When I reported this to her she sent me an email with a smiley face.
    So, I have no problems with the company themselves but when I asked for a new recruiter I got nowhere so I don't work for them anymore. I would have if they had switched me to someone that was more personable. Someone that I could get along with. That was just a bad experience made worse.
    All in all, you really have to take care of yourself and always have a back up just "in case". I've only been traveling for 3 1/2 yrs and all but 2 assignments were with TNS.

I've been talking with them...haven't accepted an assignment yet. The recruiter just seems very "vague", i guess you could say, about everything. I'm wanting to start traveling as soon as possible, but I'll go a week or so without hearing from him at all...even after I email & leave messages trying to touch base. Kinda makes me a little worried to travel with them, esp being a first time traveler.

Hello OncRN81,

I’m with Supplemental Healthcare Travel Nursing. Please give me a call to review your options and availability. Due to the current economy the jobs have been a bit more carcer lately. We hope to see a turn a round in the next few months with more $$$ getting pumped in to Health Care.

A traveler forwarded me this article from the Pan Travelers website and I think it is excellent! I'm forwarding this to you because I've received many questions about the current job market and I think that you will benefit from these suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions! The article can be read in its entirety using the link below.

http://www.pantravelers.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26745&It emid=33[/URL]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Heather Rampino
    Recruiting Manager, CRS
    Supplemental Health Care

When quality, service and performance matter, health care professionals turn to Supplemental Health Care first.

Phone: 716-541-2674
    Fax: 716-541-2774
    hrampino@travelnurses.com
    Supplemental Health Care - Travel Nursing

2005 Sheridan Drive
    Buffalo, NY 14223

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast