Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions

Has anyone worked for or have any feed back on TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions? I have received a few emails from them but have not noticed there name on any of the major sites or forums (maybe I just have not seen it) :33:
    Thanks Ann

Re: TNS-Travel Nurse Solutions

I also have been contacted per phone from TNS and was wondering if anyone new anything about them. Thanks Donna

I've worked for them and it was a good experience. I would go with them again if they had the right job. They are a small company though and so don't have very many jobs to choose from. If you choose to go with them, Nicole is great recruiter and tell her Cheryl Sent you!:shades_smile:
    Thanks,
    Cheryl

Thanks for the info Cheryl. Still shopping around for some agencies that have things "TOGETHER". That seems to be a big problem with agencies and recruiters. What blows my mind is to get contacted for a travel assignment by 3 different people from the same company on the same day. This has even happened after I was already employed on assignment with the company! Makes you wonder!:confused:

Happens all the time. I get called from certain companies several times. Aureus is a bad one for that. They keep calling me and I don't have a clue who the recruiters are! But, I told them to stop calling me unless they changed their policy about health insurance. They don't offer it to you until 90 days of employment.
    Cheryl

I personally have not traveled with TNS but worked with a traveler in Phoneix, Arizona who had. She liked the company and had good things to say. My only concern is that I applied and was accepted. But then the Phoenix office closed, the nurse/office manager moved to Texas and went to work with corporate (this is what I was told). Never heard from the company again.

I did several assignments with TNS Their money was good and so were their benefits. They seem to have a lot of jobs where I wanted. However,,,my recruiter seemed to dislike me. Or so it seemed. I never heard from her unless she needed something. I felt like I was on the receiving end of her passive/agressiveness. For example: I was between assignments and staying at a friends house with no internet access. She knew I had to go to a public library to use the computer. I accepted an assignment and she emailed me the job details!!! E mailed. After a week of dealing with me. Then told me IF my drug screen came back by Monday, I would start the following day. But then got the results back earlier and again, emailed me to start on monday. I had a 4 hr drive to make and didn't know where to stay or where to go or who to report to. They were providing my housing and I didn't even know what hotel to go to or where the hospital was. Then after all this, argued with me. It turned out to be the worst assignment ever and I ultimately reported a physician to the Medical Board for abuse for screaming at the staff in front of patients for AN HOUR! An hour. Throwing the f-bomb, etc. An hour. When I reported this to her she sent me an email with a smiley face.
    So, I have no problems with the company themselves but when I asked for a new recruiter I got nowhere so I don't work for them anymore. I would have if they had switched me to someone that was more personable. Someone that I could get along with. That was just a bad experience made worse.
    All in all, you really have to take care of yourself and always have a back up just "in case". I've only been traveling for 3 1/2 yrs and all but 2 assignments were with TNS.

what was her name?????????

what was the recruiter name?????

I've been talking with them...haven't accepted an assignment yet. The recruiter just seems very "vague", i guess you could say, about everything. I'm wanting to start traveling as soon as possible, but I'll go a week or so without hearing from him at all...even after I email & leave messages trying to touch base. Kinda makes me a little worried to travel with them, esp being a first time traveler.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast