Thread: Big Money and Overtime is it for real or just ...

Big Money and Overtime is it for real or just ...

a lot of hot air? Yes there are companies out there paying $35-40 dollars an hour straight time, some times over 8 in a day. But folks, I am getting lots of calls from people that are not going to work. I mean these are the people from HPO, Faststaff, TNI and several others. Yes, they have a few jobs that pay that, but many do not. It is great to hear about the money, but let's see it, but put your money travel companies where your mouth is. Seems like Express is doing better tham Fastaff, Bryan's Health Care is doing better than HPO. But all in all I am still putting people to work for $30 and up, not a lot at $35 and OT, but these nurse NEED to be working and they can work all they want. Yes, we have flown people out, not always shared housing, in fact rarely. I just noticed that PRN is starting to do some short term and pay better. You have to really do your homework to get past the mind set of what the big three have done. Explore, ask questions and ask them how long honestly before I can travel? How many jobs in that state do you have? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Demand information, be nice, but call them on their lip service, it's your career and and your paycheck. Check out the others and ask questions. So come on, email me with questions, or call it's toll free [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].
    Kim Lawrence Director of Recruitment Across America Med Staffing 1-800-887-4045 or www.acrossamer.com Kimacrossamer@aol.com

Re: Big Money and Overtime is it for real or just ...

Man, are you opening yourself up ! You go girl !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]