Thread: Back In Business

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Back In Business

After dropping my Long Term Care course it has taken me a year to get back into my college's program thanks to a screwy wait list. Since it was the last course we have to take in order I couldn't do anything else but wait and work (thankfully they needed me back full time). Hopefully things will go smoothly this time around (even though I'll have the same theroy instrutor who was teaching for the first time last fall). After that it's on to OB!
    Barry Manilow didn't write I Write The Songs. Bruce Johnston did.

Re: Back In Business

Good luck with it this time around!

Keep us up to date on your progress

90% on my first test!:banana:

81% on my second test. Half the class failed it (<80% for us is failing). Rumor has it that the instructor is on probation, which is all fine and dandy, but how does that help those of us stuck with her?:confused:

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

I hear that. If you'd taken the class earlier, would you have had the same instuctor? :confused:

I had the same instuctor last fall and dropped the course. I waited a year to get back into the program (I had take this course before moving on to the next one), and low and behold I got stuck with the same one. I've been trying to help my classmates, but not all of the questions on the tests are the same as last year. Out of 35 people to start with, only 20 of us were in class yesterday. I believe 8 people have dropped the class as of yesterday.

Finished by last clincal or nursing school yesterday! Our final is less than two weeks away, and I'm done! No jobs yet, might say with my current company until things open up here. I would really like a new job, but with my wife and I expecting I'm not sure both of us working 12's would be the best situation.