Thread: Check out our new travel nursing ad campaign and let me know what you think

Check out our new travel nursing ad campaign and let me know what you think

You can find it here:

RestlessNurseSyndrome.com

Member Extraordinaire

Re: Check out our new travel nursing ad campaign and let me know what you think

I think it's kind of cheesy... When I'm researching new travel companies, I want to know the facts- how much do you pay, what are the benefits, what types of assignments are currently available, etc... The "RNS" site is full of cutesy little jokes and whatnot, but I couldn't find this essential information within a few minutes, so I moved on...

I'm not all that familiar with Medical Solutions, but the fact that information about pay, benefits, and assignments isn't easily accessed leads me to believe that their pay, benefits, and assignments probably aren't that great, otherwise, why the need to rely on cutesy websites like the "RNS" site???

Sorry, if my critique of the site was harsh, just my honest opinion as an experienced traveler...
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Ex-Traveler Extraordinaire,
    Resident Trauma Queen

Thanks for the input Amanda.

Restless Nurse Syndrome was supposed to be cheesy, so that is good. This is not Medical Solutions main website though, it is just a microsite and spot for us to host the RNS Case Study videos, which are also on YouTube. There is much more standard travel nursing info on MedicalSolutions.com. We really wanted to break away from the mold of the industry and get our name out there in an unique way.

It is our first foray into this kind of marketing, so we do appreciate the honest feedback.

I agree 100% with Amanda...I would move on to the next RN travel site within minutes of being on yours. Travel RN's or potential ones want to find the "important" info immediately...ie: benefits, pay, housing and locations! We don't want to see the "cheesy" stuff. We are professionals and are usually making a BIG career change when we decide to travel. Don't bore us with the jokes, the meaningless material...get to the essential facts re: your travel company.

Again thanks for the feedback. We have a lot of positive responses about the campaign from other sites, so yours is catching us a bit by surprise. But, we do think it is valuable input and want to learn from it.

I understand what you are saying, but we never meant for the site to be a reference for Medical Solutions jobs, benefits, etc. That is why we put a link to MedicalSolutions.com on every page. It was merely meant to help grow awareness about our company.

In fact you will only find the RNS site if you are you looking for it and the kind of fun it provides, but we obviously were wrong in thinking that was something you were looking for.

If you have a second, what would you suggest, other than scratching the whole campaign, we could do to make it more relevant to you?

Member Extraordinaire

Like Ansell said, we as travelers would like to see the things that are important to travelers- not only pay, benefits, housing, assignments, but what will your company offer us that others can't- why should we choose your company over the hundreds of others out there? We want to know- "If I choose your company, what will you do to show me that you value me as a nurse?"

Most travelers I know aren't into the cutesy stuff- we want to know the bottom line. We are intelligent professionals who want to know the details, not just "fluff". I found the "RNS" site to be just that- Fluff- it doesn't really contain any useful information, and it really isn't that funny....

When I choose a travel company, my decision is based on what that company can offer me, not on how witty the company's marketing team is....
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Ex-Traveler Extraordinaire,
    Resident Trauma Queen

Thumbs down Re: Check out our new travel nursing ad campaign and let me know what you think

lame, lame, lame. sorry fellas, but i cannot take this seriously enough to have any interest in the company. It was mildly amusing and oddly rather insulting. Not quite sure what offended me about it, but it did. Try again,OK