Hello, I'm new to this board and the IPN. I self-referred on Wednesday. I received the paperwork today in the mail to get started. I've read alot of posts. It seems like no matter what happens in your evaluation that everyone ends up with pretty much the same treatment plan and length of stay etc.

Here's my story, lost my 33 year old husband 4 years ago to cancer. Made it through that well thankfully. Unfortunately for the past year I have had a very verbally and physically abusive boyfriend (which has ended thankfully). I was never good enough for him, not skinny enough, not smart enough, only had an ADN not a BSN. I could go on and on. He really hurt my self esteem badly. In January I hurt my back badly and was started on Percocet. I did fine until May when I hurt it again. When I took the pain meds, it took away my physical and emotional pain and I got hooked. I am so shocked at disgusted at myself that I would steal medication. That is not like me. But I have to now live with the consequences of my actions.

Could somebody tell me the average time in FL that one is out of work. My employer states they will sponsor me through the program and that I have safe place to work. My boss is awesome...I don't deserve her kindness.

Any further info on the IPN process would be appreciated...
Thanks,
Sad