Thread: did I fail?

did I fail?

Hello, I took the NCLEX two days ago (my results still are not up) and have been remembering questions as the time goes on, and can think of SO many, relatively easy questions that I got wrong because I was sooooo nervous. The computer shut off at 106 questions, should I assume this is because I was answering so many questions wrong? Please someone, advice, im freaking out!

Re: did I fail?

Quote Originally Posted by 1nurse4 View Post
    Hello, I took the NCLEX two days ago (my results still are not up) and have been remembering questions as the time goes on, and can think of SO many, relatively easy questions that I got wrong because I was sooooo nervous. The computer shut off at 106 questions, should I assume this is because I was answering so many questions wrong? Please someone, advice, im freaking out!
    The number of questions one stops at does not determine if one fails or passes the NCLEX alone. It is based on several things.

Does your state participates in the quick results? I wish you all the best.
    ER-RN

It is alright to get tired, but, never give up."

Proud Grancama!

Quote Originally Posted by MICU-RN View Post
    The number of questions one stops at does not determine if one fails or passes the NCLEX alone. It is based on several things.

Does your state participates in the quick results? I wish you all the best.
    I agree! That #77 is an urban legend.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Ricu

Quote Originally Posted by 1nurse4 View Post

Hi "freaking",

By now, I'm sure you have your grade and are moving on, regardless. I don't know anything more stressful than waiting for test results- of any kind. Things that seem to help the most all have to do with redirecting your attention while you wait. Consider physical activity like tackling a project, outdoor sports or working out. If that's not for you, try reading, writing or meditating. Whatever fits your style will work. Hope the test went well and, good luck

R