Thread: New Orleans Condo...

New Orleans Condo...

Hi Everyone:

I wanted to make you aware of housing available in downtown New Orleans, for recruiters or nurses... I hope this is helpful.

I have two condos in the Cotton Mills condominium complex in the Warehouse District of New Orleans. I have hosted travel nurses in the past, and my location has been voted the safest neighborhood in New Orleans for the past five years. It is within walking distance to the French Quarter, and convenient to Tulane, Oschner and other medical facilities in the Uptown area.

I would be happy to rent to your nurses individually, or work something out with your company to use my condo as a temporary placement for incoming nurses, until they can find a permanent residence in the city.

The rent on my unit is $2295 per month, utilities included, negotiable with a lease of four months or longer. Everything is provided, including a beautiful designer interior with upscale linens, a stocked kitchen, and a one bedroom unit with a loft that sleeps up to six people. The complex has 24 hour security, coded entry, a gym and a pool, with a fabulous New Orleans courtyard available to all the residents.

You can view pictures of both of my units here:

Unit #342 - RENT-CONDO-NEW-ORLEANS.COM - Condo Renovation - Unit 342 - Cotton Mills Condominiums

Unit #150 - RENT-CONDO-NEW-ORLEANS.COM - Condo Renovation - Unit 150 - Cotton Mills in the Warehouse District

I also handle rentals for several friends in the building, so if these units are rented, I could help your nurse find another in the same building. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I will be glad to send you some brochures to share with incoming nurses, if that would be helpful.

Thanks for your time. Please feel free to call me with any questions or suggestions.

Anne Pierson
    318-789-8447
    RENT-CONDO-NEW-ORLEANS.COM

Re: New Orleans Condo...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnePierson View Post
    Hi Everyone:

I wanted to make you aware of housing available in downtown New Orleans, for recruiters or nurses... I hope this is helpful.

I have two condos in the Cotton Mills condominium complex in the Warehouse District of New Orleans. I have hosted travel nurses in the past, and my location has been voted the safest neighborhood in New Orleans for the past five years. It is within walking distance to the French Quarter, and convenient to Tulane, Oschner and other medical facilities in the Uptown area.

I would be happy to rent to your nurses individually, or work something out with your company to use my condo as a temporary placement for incoming nurses, until they can find a permanent residence in the city.

The rent on my unit is $2295 per month, utilities included, negotiable with a lease of four months or longer. Everything is provided, including a beautiful designer interior with upscale linens, a stocked kitchen, and a one bedroom unit with a loft that sleeps up to six people. The complex has 24 hour security, coded entry, a gym and a pool, with a fabulous New Orleans courtyard available to all the residents.

You can view pictures of both of my units here:

Unit #342 - RENT-CONDO-NEW-ORLEANS.COM - Condo Renovation - Unit 342 - Cotton Mills Condominiums

Unit #150 - RENT-CONDO-NEW-ORLEANS.COM - Condo Renovation - Unit 150 - Cotton Mills in the Warehouse District

I also handle rentals for several friends in the building, so if these units are rented, I could help your nurse find another in the same building. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. I will be glad to send you some brochures to share with incoming nurses, if that would be helpful.

Thanks for your time. Please feel free to call me with any questions or suggestions.

Anne Pierson
    318-789-8447
    RENT-CONDO-NEW-ORLEANS.COM
    The problem with this housing is that most travel RN positions are for ONLY 13 weeks--not 16 weeks! So would the travel RN be expected to pay for 3 additional weeks when she isn't living there but has moved on to her next assignment? I think you need to do 3 months or longer, not 4 months, if you are trying to attract travel RN's! :wink_smile: