Thread: ". . . , what do you do?"

\". . . , what do you do?\"

A patient's family approches you. They say they want to do something nice for the staff. They want to bring in food. Do you tell them bagels or donuts? If it's donuts, is it Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts?

O_S

Re: \". . . what do you do?

Darling.....heheheheh. If you have access to Krispy Kreme that's the way to go... Some of us in this country haven't had a KK donut in years. And I hear their stock could use a boost too.

WR,,, three commas for Becca

Krispy Kreme and if possible, a variety pack. They are very yummy as opposed to Drunkin Donuts. But, I personally find that Einstein Bagels, nice and warm from the bakery with a bit of cream cheese lasts a bit longer in the tummy. Either are awesome as a thank you.

We have several delis around with real NY style bagels. They are truly the best especially with a schmeer of cream cheese and nova.

O_S

I'm so tired of sweets/starches, I tell them to bring a veggie platter or at least something with meaningful calories in it.

Party pooper!

I can only do so many sweets. My waistline can't tolerate much more (neither can my wardrobe ) We have candy snacks available on the unit. I have a hard enough time keeping my hands out of the 'cookie jar.'