Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teaching clinicals again

Member Extraordinaire

Teaching clinicals again

I got the call from the local community college last night asking if I was sure I didn't want a full time lecture position before it was offered to somebody else. I'd have to be working on my master's at the same time. I told them no couldn't do it but they did ask if I would teach clinicals again and the transition to professional nursing class so told them yes I'd do that. I never thought I'd like teaching but it was pretty good and I had good clinical groups. I heard the student that had the lowest GPA and had to retake a semester passed her boards yesterday also. Now just have to sign on the dotted line. But first a girls gone wild trip to Fla on Sat for a week. Me, another L&D nurse, CST, ER ward clerk, friend of CST and CST's sister in law.... my big wild trip will be walking on the beach in the morning then laying on the beach from 9-3 reading some trashy novel. I might have a frozen fruity drink at night probably just a diet coke though

Re: Teaching clinicals again

I think you should watch your grammar if you are going to knock some one else down for it. I wasn't all that concerned about grammar to begin with.

Member Extraordinaire

I guess you're correct I was more about the difference of no and know, where or wear etc etc etc. I can dish it out but can't take it but at least I did test out of all college English. (students if you can test out of things that's the way to go you don't have to pay for classes then and still get the credit). I'm off today for an awards luncheon for my side job. I made over $10,000 selling Avon to co-workers this past year (and last)so get to have lunch at a fancy eating place and lots of freebies TTFN should be fun.

Who pi**ed in your Cherrio's???

WR,,, three commas for Becca

lam's all upset because when she annonced that she was leaving . . . no one begged her to stay.

LOL LOL LOL I am still leaving and it has nothing to do with any of you. I have always been extremely independent.
    Sorry to bust your bubble.

I just thought that there may have been some actual adults on this site. You can go and play in the sand box.

So cass, where do the good ole' girls from Indiana go in Florida? Orlando or South Beach.

Member Extraordinaire

we're going to Destin this time we can drive there in 10 hours...I actually work in KY so it's those KY girls..I just have to keep them in line. In July I go to Jenson Island which is closer to PalmBeach

There is a God...

WR,,, three commas for Becca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast