Thread: Bla-bla-bla Thread

Bla-bla-bla Thread

Seeing as this is your own personal thread lam, why don't you start off by explaining these posts.

[ QUOTE ]
    lam said in another forum:
    been in nursing for 25 years was terminated for no real good reason collected unemployment and now I am having trouble getting work here. I moved here a couple of years ago and was at this place for 15 months. Yearly eval was good, then it was a wam bam thank you mam and out I went. I was devastated and a wreck when I took another postion. I should have waited before getting another job. well any way here I am in my 50's no money, no job and being treated as if I am some kind of reject.

like I have suspected that something is going on that I am not aware of. If a company is using my License they are not going to want me to be working elsewhere. I am just getting bits and pieces. "The nurses are ending up on the streets" this is a quote can't tell who stated it. " They are not going to want you working in another state" another quote. " They are going to kill you" another quote. Sounds very serious to me. What do you think?

I am telling the story the best I can. Another problem is that my darling daughter when she was a teenager wrote to a guy in prison, sent him my picture and used my name and my address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Re: Bla-bla-bla Thread

actually I was trying to get past this really bad experience. I have had some crazy stuff going on about the time this guy was due to get out of prison and I suspect he was trying to look me up. wasn't really me he was looking for. Since I wasn't the one that wrote the letter to him in the first place. I had some one from a company tell me that if they were using my license that they were not going to want me working in another state. I am not going to mention the company on line here. I don't know if some one was actually trying to steal my identity or if it was a case of mistaken identity. But I had some one come up to me and tell me they were going to kill me. My brother had stated that they were getting every one around me. There is a lot more that was going on. It has all been reported to the police. I have moved hoping that "they" would forget about me or that I would find out that it was just my imagination. But unfortunately it isn't and I have proof of that. So if I seem a little jumpy I am.

I would appreciate it if you can't be supportive then please keep it to your self as I really don't need the childish bull. This a lot to deal with on my own.

Human Nature never changes always seeing the bad and believing the worse. No comments have been made regarding any thing good that i have said just some stuff that I was enticed into saying.

dear lam,
    I hope everything is better, you are having so much bad luck....Have you found out anymore about them stealing your identity? Unbelievable! keep me posted. take care.

I dont think anyone is trying to be mean. It's just hard to understand what ur talking about. I hope all is better with you.