Thread: Online LPN School

Online LPN School

Hello! I'm trying to find an online LPN program, does anyone know of any in the Indiana area? I did find one in Minnesota and thought seriously about doing it, but the number of weekends you have to spend there thruout the semester for clinicals, it would cost me a fortune. I also found one in Arizona, a pretty neat program you do your coursework on line, then spend every weekend for a year doing your clinicals. It's doable for working people, which is nice. BUT I'm in Indiana. There's almost no "worker friendly" programs here. I've only found one part time program and that's during the day. (I work days) I'm retiring from the military soon and my plan was to have my LPN before I got out, by doing online course work, then using leave time to do clinicals, but looks like that's not going to happen.
    Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Facebook User

Re: Online LPN School

I don't know where in Indiana you are, but try Ivy Tech. My friend is taking the ADN program there. I don't know how much of the course will be online, but she attends evening classes and works full time days. HTH

Smile

Going from Indiana to California for LVN school seems a little extreme. Hope the OP has completed LPN school since this thread is a couple of years old now.