Thread: Please tell me what you know about...

Please tell me what you know about...

Trustaff. I've heard good, bad and really bad. Which is it?

Re: Please tell me what you know about...

I have been with Trustaff for over 2 years now. I have only had one bad experience with an account manager who wanted me to "play ball" with a hospital that was trying to screw me over. I told my recruiter that I NEVER wanted to hear from that manager again. He has never contacted me again.
    I had an assignment in Oklahoma that was awful (never go to Bartlesville,OK no matter how much you get paid. The hospital and their staff are freakin' nightmares) I left the assignment and ended up owing some money for rent paid in advance. Trustaff supported me completely in my decision to leave, and immediately found me a new job.
    My next assignment I extended 3 times, the next assignment I extended 4 times. I am about to start a new contract on tomorrow.
    I have had a very positive experience with Trustaff. My first recruiter (who was awesome for 2 years) quit and I have a new one now. She has done everything she said she would do. If she says she will call you back, she does, every time. That alone makes big points with me.
    I have had my pay not make it into my bank twice. Each time, I called payroll and the money was wired into my account THAT DAY.
    Everyone has been very professional and helpful, their nurse advocates ROCK! Any problems or issues are addressed right away and resolved in a timely manner.
    Overall, I have high praise for Trustaff and the assignments they have obtained for me. I recommend this company without reservation.