don't get me wrong i know that i am PRN but lately just feel like the crappy days are what are left. like i said earlier about my schedule plus found out i work new years day and new years eve. i have previously work july4, memorial day etc etc. i have been at this job for 2 yrs. and last year was the same. i worked all the holidays. i don't hate being PRN i just hate the bull**** that comes with it. Not only that you are jumped from here to there (i like that because of the variety), plus when there aren't enough CNA i get pulled to the floor. The long termers don't. i just think that everyone should take their turn. But the biggest problem is that she doesn't want to work with my school schedule. i worked the crappy schedules before came in when called in on days off. i just feel a little abused.
what is she going to do next? especially when i tell her the bad news that b4 all i needed was every other mon off and now i need mon and wed off because my classes are right in between 1st and 2nd shift. Mainly i wanted to know aren't most hospitals hoping you further your education? why are they making it soo hard