Thread: Trustaff? any suggestions

Trustaff? any suggestions

I have worked with one travel company, then switched to a local agency for the past year. Now I am ready to start traveling again. It is so hard to find a good company, so I am doing my research. Has anyone heard of pro's or con's for Trustaff? thanks

Re: Trustaff? any suggestions

Hi. I am working for Trustaff right now. I haven't had any problems so far. I'm about halfway through my assignment. I get paid weekly and my checks are always on time. This is my first travel assignment I've ever had so I can't compare them to any other companies. My recruiter is very friendly and I can reach him pretty easily. If I have to leave a voice mail, he returns my calls pretty quickly. They have two different programs as far as housing and such goes. One, they pay all and you make less per hour I think. Or two, you pay all and receive a huge tax break. So I'm paying for my apartment and I'm only taxed on like $9 an hour. I don't know which way is best? I'm debating that right now. They also guarantee me 36 hours a week. I hope this helps.

Was it easy to secure your own place?

they were horrible for me they led me to believe i had a job when they didnt have it secured telling me they would call back in a week they wouldnt call i would call back and they would promise to call back and wouldnt by far the worst travel company in my opinion there are so many companies out there this one should be avoided.