Thread: Help

Help

hello all i'm the newbie to the website. im thinkn of travel nursing. I did one local travel assignment with trustaff. needless to say I didn't do my homework. I ended up driving 49 miles due to the agency felling to inform me of the fact that the hotel that gave a discount was at least 45 miles away. did you notice I said discount. I was responsible for paying and or accepting way less pay. The hospital wasn't that great either. I ended quitting because it just wasn't worth it. The same agency is calling me again. Does anyone no anything about trustaff or recommend any agencies

Member Extraordinaire

Re: Help

I've been very happy with RN Network- PM me if you'd like my recruiter's contact info. I have not traveled with Trustaff, but have not heard good things about them.
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Ex-Traveler Extraordinaire,
    Resident Trauma Queen

Re: Help

Thank you I will keep looking. Trustaff has been hassling me to take an assignment although they haven't followed up with a return call. They offered less money no pay for housing or transportation. So I never updated my application just a test that they obviously failed