I see alot of posts about from people who have a lot of trouble finding jobs in diversion. I went to work almost immediatly after being approved for non-patient care and thought I would share my experience.

Prior to being in Diversion I was an L&D nurse I knew I would not go back to that at this time because it's all direct patient care. You need to look into jobs that don't require direct patient care ( Admitting, case management, tele-nurse etc..) Don't go to human resources to apply. Find out who the department director is and make an appointment. I found a mental health facility where the DON had a soft spot for people in recovery. I was honest with her about my addiction and told her about the program I was working. She hired me on the spot and told me whatever restrictions the board put on me she's make the job work.
This all came from the program. Remember that diversion programs and boards of nursing do not define your recovery.
When people talk to you do they see recovery written all over you? If not what about you can you work on so that recovery shines through. For me "The Promises" are coming true "Sometimes quickly,sometimes slowly."

Peace and good luck to you all