Thread: Criminal record and employer background check???

Question Criminal record and employer background check???

My LVN license has recently been reinstated after a four year revocation in Ca due to a felony conviction. I am currently on probation with some strict probationary guidlines... The Board is requiring me to be employed and work a min. of 20 hours per week, but I cant seem to get through the background check of the employment process. I have had companies willing to work with me (Administrators & Director of Nurses), but due to their corporate policies I could not be employed. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to help gain some employment?

Re: Criminal record and employer background check???

Hi Im not sure about your situation. but if youre in Canada you can call Welcome to the ExpressPardons.com They can get you waivers and pardons to travel. Suite 430 – 604 Columbia Street
    New Westminster, BC V3M 1A5

Welcome to the ExpressPardons.com

Toll-Free: 1-866-416-6772
    Phone: 604-629-5889
    Fax: 604-777-0236
    Quote Originally Posted by ohdannyboy78 View Post
    My LVN license has recently been reinstated after a four year revocation in Ca due to a felony conviction. I am currently on probation with some strict probationary guidlines... The Board is requiring me to be employed and work a min. of 20 hours per week, but I cant seem to get through the background check of the employment process. I have had companies willing to work with me (Administrators & Director of Nurses), but due to their corporate policies I could not be employed. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to help gain some employment?