Thread: help and hope

help and hope

Hello all, Im 1 month into the NJ Ramp program. As expected, Im going through a difficult time. Im feeling depressed and very doubtful about my future in Nursing. I have one question for now. Do all nurses have the Attorney General involved with their cases. I was accused of diverting because there was some wasting issues when I was the sole nurse on-call. As a result, I was cited for negligence, malpractice and incompetence. In addition, violation of the nurse practice act. Also, I have to attend the RAMP program. Is this expected? Does this mean it will be more difficult to find a position when I complete the program?Im fearful at this point. Im trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Wink Re: help and hope

I sent you a private message - but other here - let me assure you that your career as a nurse is not over - I was once where you are and can state that you will be ok. In the fullness of time by God's grace and a willingness to work a full program of recovery you will find what so many others have found. I life of sobriety and fulfillment beyond your wildest dreams.

Peace and Namaste

Hppy