Thread: Nursing School Admissions

Nursing School Admissions

I just had my admissions interview at the nursing school I am hoping to attend next fall. Now I must wait till January 15 or so for the acceptance letter. I'm stressing out over this. This is the only school I applied to & the only program that I wish to go through. I'm optimistic but still stressed. Just needed to vent a little! I was hoping to know after the interview....will be a happy, happy day if I get that letter!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Nursing School Admissions

Hey Julie, just wanted to drop you a note.Just got to keep thinking it's gonna be ok, and I'm sure they saw how big of a benefit you would be. I can't apply until Feb. 2003. So just plugginh away on pre-requisites till then. Good Luck and hang in there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the thoughts! I am trying to keep a positive attitude. I still have micro to finish up for the spring semester so I do have other things to concentrate on. I just really want to go to this particular school. Guess we all have that same feeling of apprehension before the acceptance letter. Good Luck to you & I'm happy to chat about all this. I so love being in school! I almost hate for anatomy 2 to finish this semester! Have a great day! Julie

Just starting my third semester in a winter semester. Doing A & P 1 and micro. Maybe you can give me insight into A & P 1 and I will give you insight into micro. At my age(53) going to school with mostly kids younger than my own, had given me a better prospective of what my own kids deal with. Has been a very rewarding experience. Good luck and keep in touch. Jerry [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]