Hi, I thought I was a seasoned traveler but well I guess this is a new one for me. I accepted a contract for an 11-11 shift with every other weekend off. This is what my contract actually reads. Here I am working 3-3am with a promise that I will be placed on my contracted shift guess when? approx 4 weeks before my contract completion. Weekend off, only one in 8 weeks and I had to fight for that. Recruiter? Writes me glowing notes of appreciation. But "we've been calling and e-mailing the hospital and everyone there is super busy and haven't returned our calls". Sure. Asked about canceling contract. Recruiter informed me they would take my travel pay and housing costs. Options I came up with: Hire an attorney which would cost more than I would recover. Labor Board: possibility they would kick it back as a civil matter, I've known of that happening before. Other traveler working there, every weekend off first schedule. 2nd schedule, every Friday off and every other weekend Fri, Sat, Sunday off. Maybe I not doing a good job. Director told me that charge nurses told her I am a hard worker who knows what I am doing. Seem very unfair to me. any suggestions? Thanks for letting me vent.