Thread: Signing up for NCLEX-PN online??(texas)

Exclamation Signing up for NCLEX-PN online??(texas)

****0, First, here's what happened. Before school was out, we filled out our NCLEX-pn packet in class. We were supposed to mail them seperately with 200 dollars. I mailed mine out the first week of July. I still didn't get an ATT letter, so I had to track down my app. and fees. I called western union and the MO hadn't been cashed so I had to get an affadavit signed at a notary and send it in. Well, I got the refund today.. I'm just going to put it in the bank and sign up for the test online... I hope it works, I don't know anyone who actually done it this way.. We sent in a 2x2 mug shot to the pearson viue place w/ 73 dollars, I don't remember sending one in or having to with the nclex app... I'm just so worried if it's secure to do this online and IF I need anything else from my school??? our teacher sent in the things she had to the day we graduated.. Should it still be in the system and all I need to do is this online app??? Anyone with experience doing this??? you can post here or email me at rlmaxwell_99@yahoo.com and put something in the subject line that I will know is from here. Thanks.. Worried in Texas...lol.

Post I got the refund

Now I need to keep it in the bank and sign up online.. Just wondering if anyones' done it that way.