Hi! We are currently looking for qualified nurses who are interested to work in Australia. I have included below the qualifications the employer needs. Kindly check them one by one and if you qualified with all the requirements, except the part where you should have IELTS because we could line you up first and then the employer will advise you whether to take IELTS or not, we could line you up and request for an interview schedule with the representative of the employer.

Here are the qualifications for the Nurse and Midwife for Australia:

Registered Nurse and Midwife Opportunity in Australia
You may choose to work in the city or in the remote area

Looking for Registered Nurses who are currently licensed in the United States (NCLEX passer working in the Middle East is acceptable), United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, Hong Kong, and Singapore

Sponsorship Available for Permanent Residency

Requirements:

Nurse and Midwife with current registration from any of the countries listed above
At least two years full time experience in any of the countries listed above
Must be under 45 years old
Must pass IELTS (7 Band)
Excellent English communication skill
Salary range is 80,000-$100,000 (AUD)
Relocation allowance generally available

Should you qualify for this position, please immediately send me a copy of your updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities and documents like TOR, diploma, licenses, employment certificates, passport, etc. at applicant@medtalents.com and put AUSTRALIA NURSE in the subject box. fo rmore info you may call (02)5215203/(02)5214425/(02)5221949 / 0915-8156938

I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you!