I am in need of a PSYCH nurse for a position in Wyoming for an August 31st start. The shift is 12 hour nights. Prefer candidates to have current Wyoming license but will consider candidates without who are able to apply for a Wyoming temp license. The package includes a hourly rate, free fully furnished private housing or a housing stipend, travel, insurance, direct deposit weekly, tax advantage if interested, and more. Benefits and compensation may change depending on how you decide to set up your package.

Please note that if you are interested in this position, it is very important that you submit a complete profile including resume, skills checklist, and 2 current references in a timely manner. Due to the current market conditions, positions are filling very quickly.

We also provide staffing all across the country so we have other positions available too. If you are interested please email me DIRECTLY at shawn.turechek@rtgmedical.com or give me a call at 1-866-784-2329 ext 242. Also, maybe you know someone who might be interested. If so, RTG Medical does offer a $500 dollar referral bonus, so please have them contact me.

Shawn Turechek
RTG Medical
866-784-2329 x2424
shawn.turechek@rtgmedical.com