Thread: LPN to BSN @ ISU

Question LPN to BSN @ ISU

Having trouble coming up with cash for college network texts, anyone willing to share costs?

Cool Re: LPN to BSN @ ISU

You could save yourself all of the costs, by cancelling your contract if you still can. TCN study guides can be bought used on ebay for as little as $15 to $30 apiece. Good luck with your education.

Re: LPN to BSN @ ISU

Don't have a contract yet, trying to avoid that. Can't find anyone who is selling the four ISU/ college network classes I need! Would love to share the cost with someone or buy used books!

Another ISU student said that the best place to find people who are willing to sell their modules for the ISU program is on the ISU student website. I am not an ISU student, but I imagine you can connect with other ISU students through the ISU website. I would definitely look into that avenue to come by the modules. Again, good luck.

Facebook User

Are you doing the program? LPN to BSN if so how is it and are you finding it a really good program?

Wink Re: LPN to BSN @ ISU

I am attempting to finish up the Excelsior College ASN program and find it to be more than appropriate for my needs.