Thread: Monday, August 31st, 2009

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Monday, August 31st, 2009

Good morning, and oh, yippee! It's Monday. Ricu, the wild thing is my DON was on duty last night, and obviously did not call to see if anyone else would come in. :bite me: Yes, I know I'll be alone today, and know what to expect.

Other then that, tomorrow starts September. Whole new month ahead of us, and Fall officially starts, too.

On that thought, I need coffee.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Monday, August 31st, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post

Good morning, and oh, yippee! It's Monday. Ricu, the wild thing is my DON was on duty last night, and obviously did not call to see if anyone else would come in. :bite me: Yes, I know I'll be alone today, and know what to expect.

Other then that, tomorrow starts September. Whole new month ahead of us, and Fall officially starts, too.

On that thought, I need coffee.
    On call was pretty quiet until about 10 pm last night when I got 6 calls in a row - At least it was all stuff I could handle by phone so I didn't have to go out. I'm admitting a new resident today so I have lots of paperwork to do.

Dear son starts 2nd grade tomorrow.

The fried green tomatoes were fab! I'll probably have a bunch of sun dried tomatoes if anyone wants any?

Have a great day - Hope you can upgrade your mood from crappy soon - been there before.....

Wink Re: Monday, August 31st, 2009

I'm about to go out the door to go find out if number 13 on the waiting list is good for a class. If that doesn't make it (am pretty sure it won't), hopefully number six tomorrow morning will. I'm so fed up with waiting for this and waiting for that. I'm tempted to just take online classes, except most of them are too expensive. Well, everyone have a nice evening.

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Re: Monday, August 31st, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by cali510 View Post
    I'm about to go out the door to go find out if number 13 on the waiting list is good for a class. If that doesn't make it (am pretty sure it won't), hopefully number six tomorrow morning will. I'm so fed up with waiting for this and waiting for that. I'm tempted to just take online classes, except most of them are too expensive. Well, everyone have a nice evening.
    I know what you mean about the expense of on-line classes. I'm about to sign up for online BSN which will cost about 13 grand - just waiting to see if DH (dear husband) is going to get laid off this week! It's soooo hard to write that check....

Peace

Hppy

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Monday, August 31st, 2009

About the only thing I've done on-line is CEU's. THAT is something else.

Have had to sumit some class projects per computer, and of course things got messed up d/t that computer virus back in Fall of '03. Talk about a mess! School had 3/4 of computers down.

DH was asked if he'd take a 'no point/no pay' day tomorrow, but he passed on it. He already had a day off like that last week. I told him maybe next week?!