Thread: Need some feedback please

Need some feedback please

Just wondering about another company...give me some feed back on Cross Country TravelCorp. Any input is great.

Thanks,
    M

Re: Need some feedback please

Big Company like American Mobile. Lots of assignments . Generally lower pay although I have seen some higher pay ones. Still copay for private housing while many many companies offer Free Private Housing with all utilities payed. Also the more Travelers go with these big Mega Companies the less power they will have in the future. If other companies are providing higher pay rates, free private housing with utilities paid and stay competitive that tells me they could do it if they wanted to but they don't. They can afford lots of ads in magazines and Psuedo Travel Nurse Information sites to lead you to them like sheep.

www.TravelNurseToolbox.com

Re: Need some feedback please

you would be correct .....all these big companies feed off the new travelers and the ones that certainly know no better!! you can call am mobile(for one ) and get their postings then call another company, tell them the job you want , and bingo....you have the job, the higher pay , free hsg and all of it!!
    these OLDER travel companies will be a thing of the past in time. travelers will not work for less when they can have more! do these companies think we travelers are stupid? some may be naive....but, i learned the ropes early in my travels!
    i will not work for a company that does not provide free, private housing. there is a difference here between free and private. and never tell these recruiters what kind of money you have been making or looking for. that is their ticket to screwing you over. i have seen the actual contracts with my bill rate on it. the company is charging 3 times what the hourly rate is for your contract. how do you think they are making a profit off us? and to think some of these companies want to charge the traveler for utilities, deposits, partial rent etc..... shame on them!