Thread: Yo!

Yo!

Hey everyone, We are a Couple from Kentucky. My name is Bryan and My wife's name is Medz. My wife is a BSN graduate and She's taking the NCLEX exam this October. Any tips for her would be nice!

I currently work for an I.T. company(data processing) right now, the pay is decent but Im really sick of staring at the computer all day! I've always wanted to become a Nurse, so I'm giving it another go.

Is anyone from the Kentucky area? Lexington or Frankfort.. Do you know a good LPN Program? :nurse-haha::nurse-haha::nurse-haha:

Cool Re: Yo!

Welcome to the site. Don't go to LPN school if you can get into an RN program. That's my advice. Tell your wife we are wishing her good luck on NCLEX.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Yo!

Glad to have you with us, Bryan! If going the LPN route, I say go for it; you can always 'learn and earn' (at least that's how I did it....).

I'll have to look into the programs for your area. Meanwhile, if anyone else has any ideas--let us know!

Thanks guys. I found a couple schools here it's about a 40minute commute from where i live tho.. but its all good. Still looking for other options tho. Thanks!

Ricu

Welcome to you both and, good luck.

Stay in touch.

R