Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For our newest members

For our newest members

To all of you who joined in 2002 I would like to give you a GREAT BIG "THANKS"! For all of you who are joining each and every day WELCOME! This is one of the best nursing websites out there. We have a wonderful group of nurses here and the sharing is so valuable. Please visit often and bring any thoughts, concerns, wishes, problems, etc. to the group. There is a load of talent here to draw upon. If you want to see anything added, Aaron is always looking for that which interests the group. My wish is to each and everyone of you to have a wonderful 2003.

Re: For our newest members

thank you all41

Hey I just found this when tracking the new message. That is so sweet all41 I hope you are having a great new year so far too.

Hi, this is my first post on this site, I typically just come and read what everyone else has written but thought I would add my 2 cents worth! I just want you all to know that I really like this site, keep up the good work!
    Anyways, a little bio about myself, I have been a NICU RN for the last 4 years and started traveling almost 1 1/2 years ago. I love traveling and seeing the country on someone else's tab! Well thanks Aaron for taking the time to run this site, it's great!
    Michelle

Thanks Michelle! :o Glad to have you here and glad to see you posting. I look forward to seeing you online as we continue to grow and make this place more "fun".

It's always so nice to hear a new voice. Glad your here.

Glad to be here, and wishing all of you a blessed and prosperous year. I am looking forward to chatting with all of you soon.
    Tracy R,RN
    www.nurseserver.com

:grin:Greeting Tracy, Good to run into someone. Glad you are here, I really like this place. Hope you will too.

Oh, come on in and drop a quarter or two. We love fresh imput! Glad to have you on board! :cool:

Hi everyone, I think the site is wonderful...nice place to relax after work. I am glad I found you all. I usually do not post in message boards...I never know what to say..I am more of a chat room junky. I know I will be coming back here, and I hope to "meet" some of you soon.

Karen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast