Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hey my name is Daniel from NCand I am new to this forum. I have been traveling for a couple years now and finally am starting to love it! The first year and a half it sucked..the recruiters were jerks and only wanted money. I finally found a recruiter that is great, so now its so much better. I look foward to getting to know everyone!

Wink Re: Hi all

Welcome

Facebook User

Smile Re: Hi all

Hello!
    I'm looking for my 1st travel job now, and after reading the reviews on the many companies out there I have to say that I am scared!!

There were so many horror stories. But I get the moral of the story- get everything in writing, ask lots of quest. and do research on hosp. & housing.

I hope my first yr. isn't bad! I only have 2 companies looking for an assignment, I saw someone else recommended 8. Is that standard?
    Any info/wisdom anyone would like to share is appreciated.
    Searching for a job in san diego, med-surg.
    Thanks.

Re: Hi all

Getting started is scary but worth it! I have been doing it for a little over a year and love it. I have only been cancelled one time and it is partly my fault (hurt my knee). It was only a few weeks earlier than my original contact end date. You will find that everyone has their onw favorite company; you just have to find the right fit for you. I do work with more than 1 or 2 but that is just my preference; so far no horror stories (except my last hospital). Good luck!

Re: Hi all

I'm from NC too! What part of NC did you work in before you started traveling?